Administrative and financial back office
Nexia S&A has been advising and assisting Family Offices for many years in the management of their real estate and financial investments and domestic staff, with regard to accounting, tax, human resource administration and legal matters.
- Individuals whose private wealth is partly invested in property and financial holdings.
- Family entrepreneurs who invest in business real estate.
- Families whose wealth is owned by several generations through asset management companies.
Areas of expertise
- Complete outsourcing of the accounting management of financial and real estate entities
- Drawing up of annual accounts and liaison with statutory auditors
- Annual tax declarations of holdings and investments
- Reporting of accounting data and key performance indicators according to your needs
- Personal tax declarations of partners, corporate and personal income tax
- Annual wealth tax declaration
- Management of tax exemption investments
Human resource management for domestic staff
We take into account the specificity of domestic staff, particularly in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement, state benefits or MSA.
- Employment contract
- Pay and management of paid leave
- Monthly, quarterly and annual social security and tax declarations
- Final settlement
- Advice on choice of legal structures and creation of entities
- Complete legal secretarial work
- Liaison with your lawyers and notaries
Our clients particularly appreciate the fact that we provide them with a single contact for all the services they have entrusted to us. This contact is the only person with a full view of the matters concerned. This professional is attentive to their requirements and can thus act in advance and propose appropriate solutions.
Nexia S&A provides its Family Office clients with highly qualified advisors offering a high degree of responsiveness, availability and confidentiality.
Nexia S&A is recognised in the Private Equity world for its small and midcap Transaction Services. Family Offices will be able to find the advice and support they need for their purchases and sales.