International Business Services
Your French partner
Nexia S&A has set up a team dedicated to assisting foreign companies investing in France. This specialised team makes sure that branches and subsidiaries fulfil all their legal, tax and social obligations and organises feedback of management information to the parent company.
A complete service offer
To meet the expectations of foreign investors who prefer to work with a single firm, Nexia S&A’s International Business Services assists its clients by providing all the services required by an international group with subsidiaries in France.
Choosing the best structure
- Participation in the prior study of legal and tax issues to determine the type of structure best suited to the characteristics of the investor and the project
- Participation in the creation and setting up of the chosen structure by the legal department or in liaison with the group’s lawyers
Accounting and management accounts
- Book-keeping and drawing up of financial statements in accordance with French GAAP
- Drawing up of the report and management accounts in accordance with local GAAP and the group’s timetable, particularly in the event of a fast close process
- Adaptation of accounts and management processes to the format required by the parent company through the setting up of a scorecard, cost accounting, budgets and cash flow monitoring
- For French accounts kept at the head office, we intervene in reviews for accounting and tax compliance
- During the year: drawing up VAT and other tax returns
- At the end of the year: drawing up financial statements and corporate tax returns
- Assistance in answering requests from the administrative authorities and in the event of a tax audit
Outsourced social administration
- Payroll: drawing up of pay slips and periodic social security declarations, assistance during URSSAF audits
- Social administrative management: hiring and employment contracts, termination of employment contracts, occupational health services
- Assistance to the group’s usual advisors
A dedicated team
The team is managed by a partner with more than fifteen years’ experience in an international environment, and by a director, assisted by specialists from the firm (experts, consultants and legal advisors) or external lawyers and consultants. The following criteria were used to choose this team:
- Ability to work in English
- Specific technical knowledge of human resource and tax matters
- Concrete experience of work with foreign companies
- Autonomy and responsibility enabling individualised and attentive service
Our active participation in the Nexia International network, the international missions in which we have taken part and the international clients assigned to our International Business Services have allowed us to develop the expertise and experience which we make available to you.
- To assist you in your international projects
- Getting the best information
- Identifying the best international partners
Several of the firm’s partners, particularly the head of the International Business Services, actively participate in technical conferences and meetings organised throughout the year among network members. This enables them to help you to identify the best international partners for you to work with, with whom in many cases we maintain close personal relationships.